Seamless digital experiences, relevant messaging, competitive pricing, smooth delivery: These are your customers’ demands and they’re growing fast. Are you prepared to meet exceed them? Do you have the right tools in your martech stack? Does your team have the right skills to get the job done?
Join us online for free at MarTech, March 16-17, for an expert-led program that will help you overcome marketing challenges, surpass customer expectations, and achieve organizational success.
Together with thousands of senior marketers, you’ll attend deep-dive sessions that will empower you to leverage cutting-edge platforms to streamline operations and drive revenue, including…
- Don’t Fall Behind: Embracing The Future Of Marketing Automation
- Do You Have The Right Management And Resources To Implement A CDP?
- Choosing The Right Marketing Attribution And Predictive Analytics Platform For Your Needs
- Essential Features And Functionality Of Digital Asset Management Platforms
…and more. Learn more here.
You’ll also unlock three exclusive keynotes loaded with fresh insights and inspiration:
After two rewarding days of tactic-rich training, you’ll be ready to…
- Create a framework to pilot and scale the latest marketing automation strategies
- Use data across your organization to drive conversions and boost marketing ROI
- Identify team members with the right skills for CDP implementation
- Apply data from attribution and predictive analytics on future marketing plans
… and much more.
What are you waiting for? Registration is fast, easy, and free. Get started here!
Work conflict? Time zones don’t line up? Register anyway — all sessions are available for viewing on-demand immediately following their live broadcast, so you can train when it fits your schedule.
Psst… Hungry for more MarTech? Unlock immersive, live workshops on agile marketing, attribution, CDPs, UX, or buying technology for just $149 each. Mix and match to save 15% off your total registration!
Visit the Source: https://marketingland.com/what-will-you-learn-at-martech-284134