The only constant in our profession is change. Daily algorithm updates change SEO strategies. New advertising formats change SEM. And new channels like digital commerce marketing (Amazon and more!) spell opportunity.
Keep up with all of it. Attend Search Marketing Expo – SMX West, February 19-20 in San Jose. For over a decade, nearly 70,000 marketers from around the planet have trusted SMX to deliver actionable, brand-safe tactics that generate more traffic, leads, conversions, and sales.
Now, it’s your turn.
Keep reading for more reasons to attend…
- Triple the takeaways. This year’s all-new agenda packs 60+ tactic-rich sessions into two intense days of training. That’s triple the amount of last year’s conference! Customize the agenda based on what you want to learn. You’ll choose from as many as six concurrent SEO, SEM and digital commerce marketing sessions.
- All new digital commerce marketing focus. Does your company or clients sell on Amazon, Facebook, Google, Walmart, Pinterest or any of the other emerging channels? SMX West features two full days of training devoted to digital commerce marketing and the paid and organic tactics to boost traffic and sales.
- Unbiased, trustworthy content. SMX is programmed by the team at Search Engine Land, the publication of record for search marketers. That means the content you get will be unbiased, trustworthy, and hot off the press.
- Form matches function. Sessions are constructed so the format matches the topic. Solo sessions offer expert-led deep dives. Panels provide a variety of viewpoints. Roundtables ditch PowerPoints when free-flowing discussion is most valuable. Clinics address your specific, case-by-case needs in a dedicated Q&A environment.
- Invaluable connections. Networking is a cornerstone of the SMX experience. You’ll meet prospective clients, partners — even future talent — and grow your professional network. Trade ideas, talk shop, and discuss innovative ways to overcome common marketing challenges with people who are where you are.
- 100% white hat. Speakers are held to the highest ethical standards. You only learn tactics that are safe for your brand or clients. No get-rich-quick schemes that might land you in hot water with regulators, the search engines, or your boss.
- Deep dive workshops. Hungry for more? Add a full-day, post-conference workshop to your itinerary. Train with industry experts in an intimate, hands-on environment and maximize your learning.
- Ultimate team-building experience. Divide and conquer this year’s massive agenda when you bring your team. Attending as a group boosts morale and gets everyone on the same page — speaking the same language and working towards a shared vision of success. Bonus: Unlock special discounts when you send a group of three or more!
- Exceptional amenities. Being away from your home and office can be exhausting. At SMX, you’ll enjoy amenities that keep you productive on-the-go: Breakfasts, hot lunches, delicious refreshments, free WiFi, and more.
- Safe environment. We are proud to deliver a welcoming, harassment-free conference experience for everyone – attendees, speakers, sponsors, staff. No exceptions. Period.
What are you waiting for? Join us at SMX for the latest tactics, tips, and techniques you can implement immediately to drive traffic, convert visitors, and grow your business.
Choose your ideal pass and book now to take advantage of these exceptional rates:
- All Access Pass: The complete experience — all sessions, keynotes, clinics, networking events, and amenities. Book now and save $450 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Maximize your learning with a full-day post-conference workshop on Friday, February 21. Book now and save $700 off on-site rates!
- Expo+ Pass: Access the Expo Hall, full-length sponsored sessions, demos in the SMX Theater, Q&A clinics, select networking, refreshments, the mobile app, WiFi, and more. Book now and… it’s free!
Register now and I’ll see you in San Jose 🙂
Psst… Here’s a pro-tip: Book before the year’s end to use up any leftover 2019 budget!
Visit the Source: https://marketingland.com/why-should-you-attend-search-marketing-expo-272119