Are you eager to build rewarding customer relationships? Struggling to manage your martech stack? Ready to get on board with social commerce?
Just-announced MarTech sessions tackle these (and more!) specific marketing challenges.
Join us online, October 6-8, for three days of free tactic-rich training designed to address your marketing needs — all led by real-world practitioners who know what it takes to succeed and are ready to share.
These (and many more) sessions have just been added to the agenda:
- Shoppable Storytelling And The Keys To Social Commerce In 2021, with Michelle Belcic, VP of Brand Strategy, Dash Hudson
- How To Overcome The Diminishing Returns Of Your RevOps Investments, with Allen Pogorzleki, Vice President, Marketing, Openprise
- Using Privacy To Build Strong Customer Relationships, with Susan Raab, Managing Partner, Customer Data Platform Institute
- Engage With Empathy: Your Guide To Re-Building Customer Relationships At Scale, with Andrew LeClair, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Pegasystems Inc.
- Cure Next-Big-Thing Syndrome: The Three-Step Prescription For A Martech Stack That Delivers, with Brandi Starr, Chief Operating Officer, Tegrita
See the entire agenda!
Register now to access 80+ tactic-rich sessions and inspirational keynotes, virtual networking (including 1:1 meetings and live Q&A with speakers), and live conversations with the MarTech Today experts about diversity, data, and virtual event production.
Can’t attend live? Register anyway! All sessions will be available on-demand immediately following their live broadcast.
Visit the Source: https://marketingland.com/new-session-alert-see-the-martech-agenda-281714