In-person conferences are on hold… but the need to grow your marketing knowledge never stops. Don’t miss this chance to sharpen your skills, evaluate time-saving technologies, and learn actionable tactics to drive marketing success: Attend MarTech online next week for free!
Log on at 12:00pm ET, Tuesday, October 6 through Thursday, October 8, for 85+ tactic-rich sessions that can help you overcome pressing marketing challenges, like…
… all led by senior-level marketers and cutting-edge solution providers, including…
- Pearson VUE
- Thomson Reuters
… and dozens more. Each day will kick off with a forward-thinking keynote, featuring…
- Martech 2030: 5 Marketing Technology Trends For The Decade Ahead, with Scott Brinker, Editor, chiefmartec.com
- Meet Generation-Novel: The New Critical Customer Segment Created By The Pandemic, with Brian Solis, Global Innovation Evangelist, Salesforce
- The 2020 Stackie Awards & A Candid Conversation About Martech Stacks, with Scott Brinker, Editor, chiefmartec.com, and Kim Davis, Editorial Director, MarTech Today, Third Door Media
… and each day will wrap with exclusive MarTech Live episodes, tackling…
You’ll also access invaluable networking opportunities that will connect you with like-minded marketers in a welcoming, virtual environment:
- Live Q&A with speakers
- Event-wide chat in the Networking Lounge
- 1:1 meetings with MarTech Connect
What are you waiting for? Secure your MarTech ticket now for free and join us online next week!
Can’t attend live? Register anyway. All sessions will be available on-demand immediately following their live broadcast.
This is your chance to get up-to-speed on the latest developments in modern marketing, discover profit-generating marketing technologies, and grow your professional network — all from the comfort of your own computer.
We hope to see you there!
Visit the Source: https://marketingland.com/martech-is-nearly-here-log-on-next-week-281880