Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Twitter gives video ads a subtle lift, puts livestreams atop the timeline
Sep 14, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Live broadcasts from followed accounts will now appear at the top of the timeline, giving in-stream video ads prominent placement on the app.
- Report: Retailers should invest in better service, faster checkout for stores
Sep 14, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Quick checkout and ‘exceptional’ in-store service represent a winning combination according to GroundTruth consumer survey.
- Google Analytics 360: A Buyer’s Guide
Sep 14, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
It’s a common concern for marketers and analysts worldwide: As your business has grown, so have your needs for complete and accurate data that can be integrated with other platforms in your martech stack. Unfortunately, this may mean that you have outgrown the free version of Google Analytics.
- Facebook bug allowed some advertisers to access other Facebook Analytics app data
Sep 14, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The company says it fixed the issue that affected 21 apps and is notifying all businesses involved.
- Target acquired: How to define and use your ideal target market
Sep 14, 2018 by Jacob Baadsgaard
Don’t assume you know who makes up your target audience because you could be wrong. Here’s a look at how to identify a target market and create niched marketing campaigns that sell.
- Is SEO table stakes? (Hint: No!)
Sep 14, 2018 by Simon Heseltine
Anyone know why the idea that SEO is no longer a specialized practice and has turned into table stakes has taken hold? Bueller?
- The ultimate guide to using Bing Webmaster Tools – Part 6
Sep 14, 2018 by Christi Olson
Part 6 of our special series focuses on how to customize and configure reports within BWT so you can zero in on what you need quickly and efficiently.
- Radius launches customer data platform for B2B
Sep 13, 2018 by Barry Levine
The company is evolving beyond its origins in predictive lead scoring, as those data intelligence categories begin to merge.
- Branch buys TUNE’s attribution platform
Sep 13, 2018 by Barry Levine
The acquisition boosts Branch’s nascent attribution solution, adds to its deep linking and complements its access to Facebook data — which TUNE no longer had.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 11 Examples of Experiential Marketing Campaigns That’ll Give You Serious Event Envy, Hubspot
- Announcing The Art and Science of the Microsoft Audience Network webcast, Bing
- How business SMS can help manage a large workforce, The Hub
- How Exclusive B2B Content Can Increase Your Leads and Email List, KoMarketing
- How Technology and Consumer Expectations Are Driving the Rise in Live Events, Marketing Insider Group
- How to Personalize Chat Blasts with Dynamic Attributes, Mobile Monkey
- New Research Reveals Shocking Truth About Political Ad Spending, Convince and Convert
- Pinterest Strategy: How to Get More Traffic From Pinterest, Social Media Examiner
- Secrets the Pros Use to Create Great Facebook Ad Design, Adespresso
- Use This Customer Journey Mapping Template to Identify Marketing Gaps, Alexa
- Using the Facebook Campaign Budget Optimization Tool, PPCHero
- Why Marketing Metrics Are Key to Achieving Content Marketing ROI, Skyword
Visit the Source: https://marketingland.com/marketing-day-twitter-pushes-video-content-facebook-fixed-a-bug-ideal-target-markets-more-248167