Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Join SiriusDecisions and Openprise for ‘Key Marketing Ops Capabilities to Boost Revenue’
Aug 2, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
While many marketing and sales teams have adopted new methodologies like the SiriusDecisions Demand Unit Waterfall, very often those teams’ marketing and sales technologies haven’t kept up. With thousands of martech companies vying for your attention, it can be tough to decide where to focus your efforts.
- Square opens platform to third-party developers to create new payment experiences
Aug 2, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The tools enable the company to expand into new verticals and move further into e-commerce.
- Genesys is offering the first ‘fully integrated’ use of Google Contact Center AI
Aug 2, 2018 by Barry Levine
The new integration brings the technology giant’s voice agents and real-time agent support to a major contact center provider.
- SMPTE’s new TAXI Complete could make multiscreen ads and content commonplace
Aug 2, 2018 by Barry Levine
The newly issued standards specify identifiers within the audio track of any video program or ad, whether shown on TV, OTT or online.
- New report: CTV emerges as top platform for video advertisers, completion rates continue to improve
Aug 2, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Extreme Reach’s video benchmark report also shows that viewability rates continue to rise.
- Facebook launches playable ads, tests retention optimization for app advertising
Aug 2, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
App marketers will also soon have the option of using minimum ROAS bidding.
- Facebook looks to monetize WhatsApp with new Business API & ads that open chats in the messaging app
Aug 1, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The new Facebook ads that click to WhatsApp open a pre-filled chat so that users can easily message the business via the app.
- Send your hybrid marketers to MarTech to stay on the cutting edge
Aug 1, 2018 by Marketing Land
Successful marketing teams are diverse. They include storytellers, schedulers, sellers and technologists. Getting them on the same page can be a challenge for even the most experienced manager. That’s why you should bring your team to MarTech®. Join us in Boston October 1-3 to discover, learn and connect with others.
- Report: Smartphone shipments down globally, Huawei pushes Apple to #3 position
Aug 1, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Company is regarded by some as an agent of the Chinese government.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Visit the Source: https://marketingland.com/marketing-day-smartphone-shipments-down-playable-facebook-ads-square-expands-more-245399