Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Live webinar with Scott Brinker: 5,000+ martech tools — where do you start?
Aug 16, 2018 by Marketing Land Staff
You’ve seen the martech landscape graphic with 5,000+ logos. You’re adept at marketing automation, data crunching and multichannel campaign analysis. You (think you) know the difference between a CDP, DMP and iPaaS.
- Fake social accounts: Another problem for marketers to monitor
Aug 16, 2018 by Barry Levine
For New York City-based threat intelligence firm IntSights, it’s a never-ending battle against posts from imitation brands and CEOs.
- Quora advertisers can now optimize campaigns for conversions
Aug 16, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
Bidding is based on the advertiser’s designated cost per action as the system aims to deliver ads to users most likely to convert.
- 15 questions to ask yourself before publishing a new landing page
Aug 16, 2018 by Jacob Baadsgaard
Building landing pages? Contributor Jacob Baadsgaard has compiled a tried-and-true list of 15 questions to help guide you in creating and evaluating new landing pages.
- Microsoft and Amazon marry their assistants, but will the honeymoon be short-lived?
Aug 16, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Awkward at launch, let’s hope they can make assistant “interoperability” better.
- Don’t miss proven & actionable tactics from Google and Bing
Aug 15, 2018 by Marketing Land
Struggling to keep up with search algorithm updates, SERP features and evolving ad formats and platforms? It can be overwhelming. We have the solution. Get first-hand advice from Google and Bing at SMX® East, October 24-25 in NYC.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Visit the Source: https://marketingland.com/marketing-day-microsoft-and-amazon-assistants-quora-advertising-updates-fake-social-accounts-more-246235