Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Salesforce launches Einstein Visual Search for retailer product discovery
Jan 14, 2019 by Barry Levine
This capability is one of several enhancements announced Monday that lets marketers provide more intelligent product choices.
- Join your tribe at MarTech
Jan 14, 2019 by Scott Brinker
Customer expectations are rising. Management is demanding results. And the technologies to satisfy them both are evolving faster than most organizations can implement. Sound familiar? Then we suggest you attend The MarTech® Conference, April 3-5 in San Jose.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- ‘Efficient’: Publishers are recycling their Instagram efforts for Facebook Stories, Digiday
- 6 B2B Content Strategy Pitfalls to Avoid, Marketo
- Facebook’s new Stories feature for event sharing actually sounds useful, The Verge
- How to Invest in Videos, Apps, Big Content, Practical Ecommerce
- Introducing Three and a Half Degrees: A Podcast for Business Stories in the Age of Connectivity, Facebook Business
- Stop the presses: How a new publishing platform can help local news, Google’s Keyword Blog
- The 3 Magic C’s of Online Customer Experience, CMS Wire
- Why Did My Pinterest Monthly Viewers Decrease?, Tail Wind Blog
Visit the Source: https://marketingland.com/marketing-day-amazons-freedive-catalinas-attribution-tracking-service-more-255300