I just met with the Search Engine Land editors to build out the agenda for SMX® West 2019 and I have to say, I think you’re going to love it. We reviewed more than 100 pitches from passionate search marketers like you and hand-crafted an agenda that delivers cutting-edge, actionable SEO and SEM tactics.
Here’s an inside look at what you’ll get January 30-31 in San Jose:
- A Google Insider’s Guide To The New Search Console, All About Penalties & More
- Mobile First Indexing & Mobile Friendly SEO
- Optimizing Content For Voice Search & Virtual Assistants
- Starting Over With Match Types & Structures
- Evaluating Bing & Google Best Practices & Recommendations
- Getting Tactical With Amazon & Other E-Commerce Platforms
The full agenda will be posted in just a few weeks — stay tuned!
New and improved experience
SMX West has been redesigned to deliver an incredible number of insights, expert knowledge, and exclusive networking in two intense and rewarding days. We’ve dropped the Expo Hall and instead are inviting sponsors to share more intimate, interesting learning opportunities. You’ll get the same high-quality content and actionable takeaways SMX is known for — all at a lower cost and with less time away from the office. Guaranteed.
Every SMX I’ve been to has made me a better marketer. They’re well organized and incredibly informative.
– Dane Collins, Lahoma Management
Act now before rates increase!
Don’t miss your chance to train at the only industry conference 100% dedicated to search marketing. Register today!
Visit the Source: https://marketingland.com/heres-a-sneak-peek-at-the-smx-west-2019-agenda-250360