Last week, thousands of marketers logged on for Discover MarTech to learn proven ways to overcome common marketing challenges, prepare their organization for a post-coronavirus world, and explore time-saving tools from more than 50 vendors.
Couldn’t attend the live event? We have good news: All sessions are now available for viewing on-demand for free!
Over 35 expert-led sessions — featuring exclusive keynotes from myself and Real Story Group’s Tony Byrne — plus 30 additional vendors are yours to explore at your convenience from the comfort of your home computer.
Some of the most-watched presentations include…
- The Awakening: How Covid-19 Will Change The Future Of Digital Marketing, presented by Mark Bornstein, VP of Marketing and Chief Webinerd, ON24
- Marketing Is Personal: Driving Marketing Success In The Cookie-Less World, presented by Matthew Mobley, Chief Technology Officer, Merkle
- Building Your Ultimate Tech Stack For Growth, presented by Kevin White, Growth Acquisition, Segment
- Preference Management: Delivering A Personalized User Experience In The Age Of Privacy, presented by Neil Tolbert, Privacy & Marketing Consultant, OneTrust PreferenceChoice
- Adapting To Changing Market Forces: How To Iteratively Plan And Prioritize Work, presented by Erica Gunn, VP Product Marketing, Workfront
… what will you discover? Access the replays now!
Don’t miss out on proven strategies and time-saving tools that can help you become a more successful and efficient marketer.
Enter the event now, click on any Discover MarTech session or MarTech Marketplace vendor page, and complete the registration form. Once you’re registered for one, you’re registered for them all.
Happy learning 🙂
Psst… You’ll be able to access Discover MarTech content up until MarTech East, happening October 6-8 in Boston. (We’d love to see you there… registration will be open soon.)
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
Visit the Source: https://marketingland.com/35-discover-martech-sessions-available-now-on-demand-279102